Canada celebrates “Canada Day” today the 1st of July. It’s the nations 146th Birthday Day. On July 1, 1867, the nation was officially born when the Constitution Act joined three provinces into one country: Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and the Canada province.
You know you’re Canadian if:
- At every coffee shop you order a “doubledouble”
- You drink pop, not coke or soda
- You check out the Weather Network every hour
- You know all the four seasons, they are winter, winter, more winter and more winter
- You end every sentence with Eh
- You have a separate Beer Fridge
- You love Tim Bits
Happy Canada Day, Eh….
Image Credit: Globe Craft