Thesis Theme recently launched the Thesis Theme 1.6 version, this version ensures that the Thesis Theme gets more friendly and easy for bloggers. As you would have noticed that this blog runs on the Thesis Theme . The Thesis Theme 1.6 version takes blogging to another level with the easy and clean code. The Thesis Theme 1.6 version is available on beta only on the developer’s License.
To download the 1.6 version you must get the developers license or wait for a few days to try it with a Thesis Theme personal license. The difference between the developers license and the personal license is that the developer’s license allows you to use the Thesis Theme on more than one blog.
The Thesis Theme is an SEO friendly theme and features a lot of customization options without the need for coding and other development skills for deploying thesis on your blog
Some of the easy to do features on the Thesis Theme without the need to know coding are :
- Easy customization of 2 column or 3 column blog options.
- Drag and drop feature of the side bar including images and text links.
- Selection of fonts and font sizes to reflect any section of the blog.
- Easy to customize the option to display full posts v/s post excerpts.
- Easy adjustments of the width of the side bars and content.
- With the Thesis Theme 1.6 version edit files and CSS coding within the Thesis interface ( instead of doing it at the server level )