As Facebook continues to grow in popularity, so does the importance of gaining Facebook fans. A Facebook brand page is free advertising after all so the more fans you have, the wider your reach. To help you grow your Facebook fan count , here are some simple social media marketing ways to follow:
1. Create awareness among your existing customers.
- Chances are that your existing customers belong a social network. There’s a high probability that the social network in question is Facebook. If you have newsletters or other correspondence sent to your customers regularly, make sure you include information about your Facebook page. Reaching out to your existing customers is a great way to build a solid fan foundation for your Facebook page.
2. Add links/plugins to your web properties.
- If you have a blog, make sure there’s a like button somewhere so that visitors can like your Facebook page at the click of a button.
Do the same for your main site. Plastering links on your various web properties can make it easier for new visitors to find your Facebook page and like it.
3. Create a Facebook landing page
- Certain apps on Facebook can help you turn one of your Facebook page tabs into a landing page. Here, you can display different offers and/or news using basic computer coding however you want.
Because the other tabs on Facebook are fairly plain and straightforward, having a beautiful landing page can attract new likes and give your page a personality. Which brings us to…
4. Have a strong personality Don’t just spam your own Facebook page with links to blog posts or your site. Post a variety of content — blogs, photos, videos, surveys, polls, etc. Using multiple media can help break up monotony and give your page some much-needed freshness.
Also remember that social media isn’t a one-way street: it’s all about interactivity. Respond to fan inquiries/comments in a reasonable amount of time. This type of behavior will attract new fans and strengthen your relationship with existing fans.
Do you have any other ways that have worked to gain fans on facebook. Let us know.
Image Credit: GOIABA