Are you feeling tired of inscribing up your endless writing? So, how much spare time do you have? Being a marketer, writer or an entrepreneur, the answer would always come up as “Not enough”.
In fact, there aren’t enough time to cope up with every work that you do throughout the day. You might not be getting enough time to complete all your works throughout the day. So, if there is a way you can spend a little bit of your time in some other works, then this can represent a big change in your life.
Hence, some helpful and practical tips are highlighted that can increase your writing speed.
Change your view:
– Yes, just knockout all your old views of starting up a new content. The worst thing you can do is to sit down with a blank sheet of paper and start thinking about your content ideas hours after hours without even starting the first line.
So, even before you start writing, the outline of the article needs to be jotted down first.
Draft out the outline:
– After knowing your audience and angle, just spend some time drafting out the article. It is better to write an exciting and catchy introduction and then dividing the writings into chunks of sub-headings. This will save a huge amount of time when it comes to writing your piece and all you have to do is to fill in the blanks.
Make sure to give a good heading which is interesting and also gives a good indication of the content that you will be discussing in each section. You can also add a few notes about the important points that you need to cover up in your writing.
Jot down all the brilliant thoughts as you go:
– It is always better to jot down the points as you go through the article. Yes, it is so frustrating that you remember some of the points only after the article is written.
So, it is always better to jot down the points even before you start down writing the points. Thus it is better to save yourself by running a list of pithy observations, best conclusions or mind bending opening lines.
Finish your Writing and then edit later:
– In order to speed up your writing speed, it is necessary to preserve the writing flow until the article is concluded. Editing an article while writing it slows down the speed of your writing.
So, it must be avoided while writing as it may lead to distraction as well as deviation of your mind and you may loose your writing flow and ideas.
It is not a good idea to edit your article until it is finished. The best suggestion provided for editing is to take a break after writing and then come back again later to edit your article if it is required. This will clarify your writing even more and edit correctly what you have written.
Scrub out all unnecessary inclusions:
– Writing a long post is always an advantage where you can include a lot of points and brainstorming ideas to puzzle up the minds of your readers and also to make your readers think about it.
But at the same time, you need to delete all the unwanted points that in order to save time. Time spent on spending on some of the unnecessary points can only be saved if they can be deleted. So, you make sure that you only point out the most important points.
Thus, in order to hold up the speed of your writing, you need to follow these guidelines and just inscribe out some of the best articles using your creative writing skill and pattern.
Image Credit: jjpacres