If you’ve been active on Twitter, you would have seen tweets relating to the new email creator from GetResponse. My Tweeter stream was filled with tweets regarding this new application that GetResponse users have been raving about.
What is different about the GetResponse Email Creator ?
GetResponse is an email marketing software that lets you create newsletter and helps you send the same to your users. Their new email creator helps you create beautiful colored templates that you can customize for your brand, product or service.
The best part about this is that you can easily use the drag and drop feature that is in built in the new email creator app for every image and photo to create a unique template.
It’s really as easy as it sounds and gives you amazing email templates that look sleek and classic. All without hiring any professional graphic designer or use any complex Photoshop software or adding any code. How cool is that 🙂 ….I love DIY ( Do It Yourself ) apps
Some of the awesome features of the email creator are:
Create from scratch templates:
– You can create your own newsletter from absolutely nothing to something stunning and spectacular, the base html code editor in the basic layout will help you start off with creating templates. For more easy options you can import templates form a zip folder or paste the code.
Loads of pre- defined templates:
– Content is king …with more than 20 categories and over 200 templates to choose from, you have a wide range to select the best templates that fit your business niche. You can choose from health & beauty, financial services, technology, construction, real estate, internet marketing and much more. You can even upload your own HTML template and email the same to your email list.
The Ultimate Drag and Drop editor:
– The drag and drop option is a cool feature where you can edit, crop, re-size, re-color images and pictures to match your requirements. This editor is simple to use and can be used by anyone without having any technical background or photo shop skills.
The editor not only works for images and pictures but also works for add on buttons, tabs , text block selection and lots of other content elements.
More than 1000+ Stock Images
– Images are a great way to add creativity and relevancy to templates. The editor has more than 1000 images from iStock that can be included as a part of your template. You can use and re-use as many images as you like for your newsletters. It’s a great image resource library built into the editor to make your email templates colorful and attractive.
Time based scheduling:
– Another awesome feature that lets you schedule mails based on the country of residency of your users. You can schedule a particular send time of your emails to a set of users in a particular country. The intelligent creator will ensure that the email reaches users at a particular time that you’ve suggested.
The new email creator from GetResponse is an amazing way to start creating your own newsletter templates. Are you using any email management services to send newsletters to your base.