If you want happiness for an hour – take a nap. If you want happiness for a day – go fishing. If you want happiness for a month – get married. If you want happiness for a year – inherit a fortune. If you want happiness for a lifetime – help someone else.
Accordingly to Dalai Lama, inner peace is happiness. True happiness is living in the present and being context with what life gives you. Here are eight quotes to make you feel happy and stress free.
1. Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.
2. Stop focusing on how stressed you are and remember how blessed you are.
3. Happiness is not the absence of problems, it’s the ability to deal with them.
4. Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement.
5. The happiest people in the world are those who feel absolutely terrific about themselves.
6. The happiest people don’t have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything.
7. Being happy doesn’t mean everything is perfect. It means you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.
8. There is no way to happiness – happiness is the way.
9. There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
10. When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. – John Lennon
11. When someone says, “You’ve changed,” it’s not always a bad thing. Sometimes it just means you stopped living your life their way.
Happiness is a choice, make it today. Be Happy.
Have a Super Sunday and a great week ahead.