Not selected in the school basketball team, he locked himself in a room and cried.
Michael Jordan needs no introduction, considered as one of the best basketball players of all times, credited to make the NBA a household name around the globe. Having a super basketball career he has been one of the highest paid athletes for product endorsements, a brand ambassador for Nike, Gatorade, Coke and many more.
Below are Michael Jordan’s 12 motivational quotes:
– “You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.”
– “You miss 100% of the shots you never take.”
– “All I knew was that I never wanted to be average.”
– “I am not out there sweating for three hours everyday just to find out what it feels like to sweat.”
– “Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, other make it happen”
– “My heroes are and were my parents. I can’t see having anyone else as my heroes.”
– “To learn to succeed, you must first learn to fail.”
– “My body could stand the crutches, but my mind couldn’t stand the sideline.”
– “I’ve never been afraid to fail.”
– “Every time I feel tired while I’m exercising and training, I close my eyes to see the picture, to see that list with my name. This usually motivates me to work again.”
– “If you quit ONCE it becomes a habit. Never quit.”
BONUS QUOTE and my favorite:
– “I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan.
Which is your favorite quote. Have a Super Sunday and a Great Week Ahead 🙂