“Dedda”, that’s what I called my father. My 21 month old son calls me by the same name. No matter what you call your Dad, you know that he’s the one guy who stands behind watching you even when you think no ones watching.
Anyone can be a Father but it takes a lot to be a ‘Dedda” or “Daddy”
Happy Father’s Day Dad….
1. My father used to say that it’s never too late to do anything you wanted to do. And he said, ‘You never know what you can accomplish until you try.’- Michael Jordan
2. One of the greatest titles in the world is parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad. – Jim DeMint
3. It is a wise father that knows his own child. – William Shakespeare
4. I mean, I look at my dad. He was twenty when he started having a family, and he was always the coolest dad. He did everything for his kids, and he never made us feel like he was pressured. I know that it must be a great feeling to be a guy like that. – Adam Sandler
5. It’s only when you grow up and step back from him–or leave him for your own home–it’s only then that you can measure his greatness and fully appreciate it.- Margaret Truman
6. I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.- Sigmund Freud
7. When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry. – Yiddish Proverb
8. By the time a man realizes that his father was right, he has a son who thinks he’s wrong.- Charles Wadsworth
9. My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, “You’re tearing up the grass.” “We’re not raising grass,” Dad would reply. “We’re raising boys.” – Harmon Killebrew
10. The greatest gift I ever had came from God..I call him Dad – Anonymous
11. One Father is more than a 100 schoolmasters – George Herbert
Have a Super Sunday and a Great Week Ahead
Image Credit: Pinterest