While advertisers get ready to pull out all their marketing tools to make a big impact during The Super Bowl today, lets look at some of the ads that have been released online in the last few days. Of course there will be more ads when Super Bowl starts but that’s going to be a last minute surprise.
The Super Bowl is advertising’s biggest platform to market and promote their brands, with more than 100 million expected to watch the game today. Top brands are paying an estimated $4 million for a 30 second spot on Super Bowl.
Here are 5 Must Watch Super Bowl Ads this year. Watch them before you tune into the game
1) Budweiser Super Bowl XLVIII Commercial — “Puppy Love”
2) Cheerios 2014 Game Day Ad | “Gracie”
3) Bank Of America – There is no them only us
– During the Super Bowl, download the new U2 song “Invisible” free from itunes, to help RED fight Aids. Bank Of America will give $1 for each download to fight global aids.
4) SodaStream – Say no to Coke and Pepsi
5) H&M’s Super Bowl Teaser – Featuring David Beckham
6) Bonus Ad – This one’s my favorite
God Made a Farmer – Chrysler’s Ram Truck Commercial
Which is your favorite one ? Have a Super Sunday and a Great Week Ahead