If you’re interested in building a WordPress site and running it professionally, plugins are just about the most important things you’ll need. With them, you’ll still have a pretty nice site if you have a custom theme, but you’ll lack the interface needed to stay with the best of the best.
It’s especially true if you’re running a small business with WordPress, but they’re equally important for blogs as well. Below you’ll find quality plugins for your WordPress site that you may not have heard of before.
- Even if your blog only has one writer, this plugin can help you make your posts look genuine and professional. Not only that, it’ll neatly organize your posts using your name to do it. But if you have multiple authors, this will allow you to quickly attribute a post to whoever wrote it. If multiple people contributed to a single post, you can also add multiple authors if you’d like. It’s also quite easy and straight-forward to add a new author to your site if you really need to. Download Co-Authors Plugin
MaxBlogPress Ninja Affiliate Plugin
- An must have plugin for bloggers, you can automatically convert any keyword in your blog post into an affiliate link instantly. This plugin helps in cloaking affiliate links, tracking and managing them. There is a lot that you can do with this plugin on your blog. Download MaxBlogPress Ninja Affiliate Plugin
Contact Form 7 Plugin
- Everyone needs a solid contact page. How else are people going to contact you for more information? You’ll need this or something like it to garner support from the advertising community, but it also allows your readers to stay in touch with you. Also, if anyone has questions in general, they’ll be sent directly to your email account. Helps a ton! There are plenty of contact forum plugins out there, but I find this one to be one of the cleanest. Download Contact Form Plugin
- Kind of a weird name for a plugin, but it will really help you with your SEO efforts. If you don’t know what SEO stands for, definitely read up on that! This plugin allows you to manage your meta data and keep your keywords, titles, descriptions and plenty of other necessities neatly organized. This plugin will also give you the opportunity to set templates for your categories and pages, which ensures that everything on your site is optimized for SEO. Download HeadSpace 2 Plugin
- After you’ve optimized your permalink structure and whatnot, you’ll want all of your content to be redirected to the new destinations; otherwise, you’ll have lots of errors and empty pages and posts. That wouldn’t be good at all. Since everyone likes their links to function properly, this plugin is extremely important. Not only that, you’ll also be able to monitor your 404 errors, which will then give you a clear picture of what needs to fixed.Download Redirection Plugin
There are thousands of WordPress pluginsout there. There are so many plugins that people usually go with what’s most popular when choosing. While that’s a great idea because plenty of positive feedback means you’re getting a quality plugin, the lesser known plugins are sometimes just as amazing. Check these plugins out.
This is a guest post by Joe Petchonka, he has been a writer for over five years, and has written for newspapers, websites and automotive dealerships. In addition to having an extensive writing background and bachelor’s degree in English, he has helped companies develop professional material to help them achieve their goals.