Cloud Computing is not a buzz word anymore its moved into main stream and is being used very effectively by a number of companies. Cloud computing helps clients move their systems on the cloud ..as they say. Or in layman terms, it enables companies to reduce the cost of ownership ( ie. Database, Servers, infrastructure etc.) and helps in faster time to market the products.
A great way to increase capacity without adding to the infrastructure cost, deploying man power or incurring any additional cost of software licenses for the firm.
One such company that is helping clients with cloud computing service is Xeround, it provides database virtualization software based on its patented grid that unifies data across multiple networks and businesses in real time…
Xeround’s cloud database replaces your existing MySQL database and provides seamless MySQL scalability and high availability. As it runs on the cloud it allows you to scale up your database and maintain availability in the event of failure.
It gives you the option of running your database on Amazon Web Services, Rackspace, HP Cloud Services, as well as via the Heroku, Engine Yard, PHP Fog and AppHarbor platforms. It is working to add more cloud service providers in due course.
Xeround is offering a free life time database subscription to its MySQL database as a service limited offering. This offering will help uses of MySQL database to
move to the cloud over a period of time.
Some of the Features that you should look out at Xeround are:
– Auto Scaling: Your database automatically scales up or down depending on its actual utility.
– Availability: Xeround’s built-in replicas and auto-healing architecture ensures your database is always available.
– Scheduled Backups: It performs regular and scheduled back up maintenance to ensure that your data is not lost in case of a crash or a failure.
– Great Support System: The support system is awesome and can be contacted via multiple channels ie. Phone, email and web support
– Free Trail Offer: Xeround has a free 30 day trial offer, where you can test the service and product for a full 30 days and you don’t have to give your credit card details to try the free trial offer.
– No Code Changes: You don’t have to change any code, the app works like a charm as soon as you connect to it.