DesignCrowd is running a super contest where you can blog and win a cool $1000, all you need to do is blog about the contest and send them a link.
You can win
– $1,000 Cash – if you are the blog that gets the most Tweets or Diggs
– $20 Cash – if you are among the first 50 blogs to get over 50 Tweets or Diggs
Deadline for the contest: 28 th May 2010
To enter the contest you have to write a blog post about DesignCrowd and send your link to them before the 28th of May 2010. There are few rules to follow:
– You must include your own description (and possibly honest comments) of DesignCrowd
– Your post must have a minimum of 250 words
– Your post must include 1 or more link to DesignCrowd
– You should your blog to either Digg or Twitter
– You can’t take any text from DesignCrowd
– You must be over 18 years of age
Tweet this post and help me win the contest
What is DesignCrowd ?
DesignCrowd is an interesting online market place that helps business owners and designers connect with business owners to take care of their design needs.
I am a Business Owner, how does DesignCrowd work for me ?
A business outfit looking for a logo design or any other design element, can post their design requirements by providing details about the job, pricing and timeline. Once your design is posted online DesignCrowd connects you with designers from all around the globe, these designers get working on your project to deliver it based on your pricing and timeline.
Once your project is ready you get to choose the best design based on all the design options provided by the designers.
I am a Designer, how does DesignCrowd work for me ?
As a designer you have the option of working on various designs and projects that are submitted by business owners based on their requirements.
The business owner takes a final call for the design based on the designs submitted by designers. If your design is selected the money for the project is transferred to your account.
DesignCrowd is a win win platform for designers and business owners.