QueryAds is a unique PPC ad network which works on targeting real time keywords based on search engine queries. I guess that’s why the name Query Ads. The network has a unique algorithm that stores long tail keywords in its database based on users query on various search engines and displays it to their advertisers.
Longtail keywords are very effective in conversion and very profitable compared to generic keywords and hence a combination of such keywords make a very lucrative set for for advertisers to bid.
The “real time search engine query” network has made a serious impression with advertisers and publishers in a short span of time. It works in a similar way to Google adsense but with a unique difference – The algorithm displays ads based on long tail keywords. More lucrative and more profitable for the advertiser.
A Sneek Peek in to the Query Ad system:
- I applied for an advertiser account to dig deep into their technology and use it to advertiser my sites. My account was approved in less than 24 hours.
a) Large number of categories:
- Query ads probably has the largest number of categories in their database. On last count the number of categories were 4 million plus(exact number 4,186,386). I found very unique categories in the database, these categories are based on real time searches for long term keywords.
The total categories under wordpress were 732 ie. wordpress themes, wordpress plugins, wordpress widgets, top wordpress being a few. The categories are broken down into number of visitors and number of keywords within the category based on a time period.
The system makes it very user friendly and easy to start a new campaign based on the category all you need to do is click on Add new campaign link under Action and get started with your campaign.
b) Large number of keywords:
- The categories are further broken down into keywords. The keyword list is very extensive and comprehensive. The total keywords in their database are close to 10 million.
It has one of the largest databases of keywords I’ve seen in a long time. The keywords are based on real time searches performed by users on Google and other top search engines.
With such a large list of keywords, you don’t need to do any keyword research, these are real time keywords that have been user by real users.
c) Target Relevant Keywords:
- You can target relevant keywords based on the objective of your campaign, these keywords can be long tail or generic ie. If you are enabling a PPC campaign to sell your wordpress theme then you can opt for the keyword “WordPress premium theme” which is a long tail keywords or WordPress Theme with is a generic keyword.
I would recommend you to bid for long tail keywords as they are more profitable and will give you a higher rate of conversion.
d) Low bid amount and deposit:
- You can start bidding on Query ads with a bid amount as low as 5 cents a click, which is not a very high amount compared to adwords.
The bid amount would vary based on your keywords and competition for the keyword. You can get started with $10 on Query ads which is the minimum amount. You can deposit more amount and vary your bids once you test your campaigns.