Killer content is highly influential, informative and inspiring content that attracts numerous readers and fetches thousands of likes, tweets etc, through social plugins. It floods your site with positive comments and brings back your readers again and again.
In addition to booming Web trends and the latest search engine optimization strategies, interesting and innovative content still rules the online world. Quality content generates more leads for your business and also helps in establishing your authority in a field.
Here are four quick and easy ways in which you can create killer content:
• In-depth research:
– Decide on what to write about and then start your research on how to write it effectively. If you lack ideas, some in-depth research in your field will help you choose a suitable topic that would benefit your target group. Research will also help you stay updated with the current trends, technologies and practices in your stream.
Remember to make use of effective tools like Google Trends and Google AdWords for an analysis of the keywords that your target customers are currently making use of and try implementing them in your content in a natural manner.
• Add charts and data:
– Using facts and figures to substantiate the information you share with your readers is a great way to convince them and build trust. Ensure that you include charts, data and information related to recent research or studies from governmental institutions or trusted universities, to strengthen your content and impress readers.
• Link to top influencers:
– Linking to top influencers in the industry is indeed a great way to educate your readers and improve their understanding of a topic. It gives them an opportunity to know more about a subject which they might not have been aware of, before visiting your site or reading your post.
This external linking will also influence them to come back to your site again to find and learn something new. You can also add the quotes of top influencers, which are relevant to the topic of your post. For example, in a post about iPhones, a quote by Steve Jobs is bound to add value and credibility to the content.
• Increase article worth for linking opportunities:
– To increase your article’s worth, you need to ensure that the content is promising, persuading and phenomenal. The content must be on par with industry standards and should be tailored to quench the thirst of your readers. With these elements, your articles will unquestionably win great linking opportunities and increase your chances of earning links.
With these tips and an effective content marketing strategy you can be guaranteed of great results. It is good to post content regularly but to gain maximum impact, you must post highly targeted content. You can make use of the web’s growing media platforms (blogs, video, e-books, infographics etc.) to take your content to global audiences.